Yosemite.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shocking things heard from educated people in the 21st century

These are some of the most shocking things that I have heard from upper middle class and supposedly educated people in this day and age.
...Women are a little less intelligent than men because they need to take care of the house and family.
...Women are bad drivers.
...I expect my future wife to be a virgin because I am one (good luck).
...Women are attracted to men who have had multiple partners. So next time you are trying to pataao a lady, tell her how big a player you are and then treat her like crap.
...Muslims need to be wiped out. They have many children and they will take over.
...I support Shiv Sena and Narendra Modi for the "lesson" they taught to Muslims.
...more to come...

No comments: